Huawei HCIA-Storage course & certification is aimed at a comprehensive storage technology of modern information management requirements and is an entry-level certification for any IT engineer or technical student interested in storage technology.
HCIA-Storage introduces how storage supports the development and application of new IT frontier technologies (such as AI, big data, cloud computing). It further elaborates the key roles of storage in the entire IT development. A more general and systematic explanation of the storage knowledge will be made to simplify some of the repetitive, outdated, or actually less-used technologies and solutions, so that the overall storage knowledge is more forward- looking and practical.
The content of this course includes but is not limited to the following parts: Storage cutting-edge technology and trends, storage application technologies in AI, big data and cloud computing, storage ecosystem introduction, business continuity solution, storage system routine maintenance and troubleshooting in data center.
With HCIA-Storage certification, you demonstrate the deep understanding of the storage system and storage network technologies, master the general technologies and applications of storage systems, and assist in the design and deployment and management SAN and NAS storage networks and Huawei storage device implementation and assist with design capabilities.
With engineers who are HCIA-Storage certified, enterprises are able to build SAN and NAS storage networks, and it also has the ability to operate and manage Huawei SAN and NAS storage systems and networks.
– Those who want to be storage engineer
– Those who want to achieve HCIA-Storage certification
– Administrator of storage array
– Posses basic network knowledge
– Have basic computer knowledge
– Have basic knowledge of Windows/Linux
Storage cutting-edge technology and trends
– Definition and development history
– Technology evolution
– Frontier technology
– Products and solutions
Storage application technologies in AI, Big data and cloud computing
– ICT technology development trend
– Cloud computing storage application technology
– AI and big data storage application technology
Storage ecosystem introduction
– ICT architecture
– Storage system structure
- Storage System Architecture and components
- Huawei storage product introduction
– Introduction to common storage protocols
- SAN storage protocols: SCSI, iSCSI, FC, SAS, IB, FCOE, etc.
- NAS Storage Protocol: CIFS, NFS, FTP, HTTP, etc.
– Storage networking technology and application
- DAS networking technology and application
- SAN networking technology and application
- NAS networking technology and application
– Storage Reliability Technology
- RAID protection technology
- Host multi-path technology
- Hard disk reliability technology
– Common storage advanced technologies
- Thin provisioning technology (SmartThin)
- Storage Tier Technology (SmartTier)
- Quality of Service Control Technology (SmartQoS)
- Cache partitioning technology (SmartPartition)
- Snapshot Technology (HyperSnap)
- File System Quota Management Technology (SmartQuota)
Business continuity solution
– Business Continuity Plan Overview
– Backup scheme technologies and applications
– Disaster Recovery Solution Technology and Application
Storage system routine maintenance and troubleshooting in data center
– Data center basics
– Data center storage system management
– Daily maintenance of data center storage
More about Huawei certification here
For more details, contact us!