COURSE DURATION: 2 days
The aim of this course is to help participants become more efficient and effective in managing their life. Participants on this interactive course will explore various techniques to find work-life balance, reduce stress, feel healthier and happier and have a more positive impact over their life at professional and social levels. This course relies on dynamic interactions between facilitator and participants along with the use of various diagnostic tools, practical exercises, and group activities. Role-plays, group work, video screening, case studies and discussion from individual experience.
This course is designed for all managers; supervisors and employees who wish to find balance and reduce stress levels in order to enhance their performance at work and life in general.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
– Understanding stress and its effects to the body, behavior and thoughts.
– Decode inner emotions and bring that inner family into harmony.
– Learn to identify stressors – be aware.
– Be able to identify signs of stress at an individual and organization level
– Regaining control of Time through time management techniques
– Learning stress management coping strategies- mindfulness, change of perception, breathing techniques.
– Implement stress management techniques in order to alleviate stress and improve quality of life.
– Discovering previously unknown strength
– Achieving self mastery
– Assess your emotion and revise your behavior accordingly
– Managing Stress